Amphibole Sterling Silver Pendant
925 sterling silver
Product Weight: 0.02kg
Amphibole point in a 925 sterling silver pendant setting.
Size: overall drop 40mm (1.57in approx); width 20mm (0.79in approx) at widest point; depth 15mm (0.59in approx)
Price is for pendant only.
Amphibole defines an important group of generally dark-coloured rock-forming inosilicate minerals. The name amphibole comes from the Greek word amphibolos meaning "ambiguous".
---oo0oo---Amphibole (or Amphibole Quartz) is also known as Angel Phantom Quartz, and is excellent for helping you connect with the Higher Realms in meditation. It takes the form of a quartz point within a quartz point, the inner one having a milky or ghostly appearance, sometimes resembling an angel's wing.
- It provides connection to the highest level of spiritual experience, helping you to call on your Guardian Angel to bring deep inner joy
- It has a gentle and calming energy
- Placed on the Crown Chakra it opens up a ladder to awareness, connecting with your Higher Self to attain the highest spiritual guidance
- Placed on the Third Eye helps you attune to the wisdom of the universal mind, allowing a detached perspective on life and evolution
- Gazing into its depths leads you to a place of deep universal love
- The "phantoms" symbolise numerous lifetimes of the soul and help you travel through multi-dimension, breaking up old patterns, and helping you to reconnect to ancient wisdom in your soul memory
- It is an excellent crystal for the workplace as it helps bring about cooperation and harmony